Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Well..... That didn't work..... My trek for inner peace.

As stated in my last blog. I am going through some turmoil. I don't sleep very regularly. I don't eat healthy. I don't get near enough exercise. I remember a time when I had found peace. The kind of calm that washed over you constantly. You could feel the warmth of the sun, but not the heat. The coolness of the ocean, but not the crash of the waves. I lost that. I miss that. I have worked around, been involved with, and produced some much negative energy that my own positive aura has been knocked off course. This needs to be remedied. I am tired of people saying, you need to do this you need to accomplish that. You..... Is a Word that I do not want to hear. From now on I am going to work towards my Inner Peace. This of course is going to take several steps. However, I will do it my way.

I am currently reading "Sirens of Titan" by Kurt Vonnegut. This is a book my friend Cody suggested that I read. I have to be honest, I have not finished it, I am not really that far into it. Mostly because I have too much going on and can't focus. So why am I even mentioning this book.

I have been thinking a lot lately about myself and how I haven't been making myself much of a priority, and how this should change. I was reading the book and it explained a simple remedy to the Stock Market and how simple it was and yet how effective. I thought to myself, Simplicity is Divine. However, there are lots of things I want to get done. For instance my main goals in life.

So with Simplicity in mind, and the advice I shared with you all in my last blog, I am setting out to obtain my inner peace that I once owned. After many years of looking out for everyone else, I am going to be a little selfish and look out for me for a little while. This of course doesn't mean I will stop being reliable and stop looking out for people and helping where I can, because helping is what I do best. It just means some inner reflection is needed.

I have tried all sorts of that inner peace stuff, Meditation, Yoga, exercise beyond your abilities, Music, Therapy, books on such and so and this and whats. Nothing worked for me. How ever I think there are four key elements to peace, just like four key elements to our Earth. Yes, I know this is branching From Avatar the last Airbender, but if you can't take a lesson from Aang then you can't gain a lesson from anyone. This was also in several key books I read, and In meditation techniques.

The four elements are Earth, Fire, Wind, and Water. Each has four key elements to itself that focus on a humans four keys elements. Humans four key elements are: Physical, Spiritual, Emotional, and intellectual. So in order to get an All around inner peace you have to Focus from the ground up.

Earth comes first. It's Four Key Elements that relate to the Human Key Elements are as follows. Strength=Physical, Work/acts=Spiritual, Will=Emotional, Perception=intellectual.

Water comes next. Flexibility=Physical, Faith=Spiritual, Love=Emotional, Artistic=intellectual.

Fire. durability=Physical, Allegiance=Spiritual, Anger=Emotional, Logic=Intellectual.

Finally Wind/Air= Speed=Physical, knowledge=spiritual, Hope=Emotional, ingenuity=intellectual.

basically with earth you focus on your actual strength your muscles, Tone, and size are both needed to gain strength. for your spiritual world you need to start showing change in what you do for yourself and for others. You change the way you act to become more spiritual, for will you have to have a little self worth and confidence. the I can do this no matter what take on life, and for perception you basically just have to pay attention to what is going on to gain knowledge.

With Water you have to work on your flexibility, stretching, Yoga, light contact sports all do this. Love necessarily doesn't mean finding that certain someone, but it does mean showing care for someone else. do this however you see fit. It can be as simple as getting attached to a Television program and crying when something terrible happens, even a video game, anything really that can pull on the heart strings, basically you have to feel for something open up that clogged drain of feeling. Artistic doesn't have to be with paint and a canvas, you could write, you could doodle, you could build something useful, or something not useful at all. Just express yourself. Faith is basically belief, just find faith in something. I don't want to talk religion, but it's what most people bank on. you can believe in the chaos if you want just believe in something and put faith that it is real.

Fire is the Hardest overall. Durability, This means Heart rate and things of that nature and your overall pain threshold. basically this means running, and getting beat up. Don't go pick a fight, just go out there and get physical push yourself over the edge once daily. Allegiance is simply a follow up on faith. Stay true to what you believe and follow it. do what you have to do in order to spread the word of what you believe, just don't be overbearing nobody likes that. Anger and Fear are close together here, you need to let go, this is where the hard part is. Did you dad smack you around, let it go, is life unfair, do you hate it, well nobody cares so you shouldn't either. just let it go. Logic is next. Think things through. everything from when to go to the bathroom and when to sleep all the way to what stock to buy and what book to read.

Wind is next, Speed will build naturally if you tackle the others, you will be able to run that 3 miles in less time the more you run it. You're only competing with yourself, I mean you can get into it if you want, but don't out there and hop on a bike and think, I'm going to Kick Lance's butt, because your not going to. It's not that you can't, It's just that you prob shouldn't because He has lawyers. Knowledge, Gain it, but just what you want to know, who cares if this guy can quote Aristotle, I can quote Dick Grayson and Obi Wan Kenobi. Hope will give you the ultimate release it will give you that positive outlook and let you know. All is Well, (thank you DC comics.) With Ingenuity comes Progress within yourself, once you become ultimately creative you will think of ways to put that creativity to use and produce an outcome.

Well, Just remember that I am setting out to accomplish this. Creativity, will flourish. I will strive for a Sound Body and Mind while keeping a Broken heart and Contrite Spirit. I promise from here on out to spend 20 minutes a day with myself and nothing else. Just checking on me to make sure I am Ok. I am just writing this blog to express myself, If you read this, It's all a bunch of phooey, but I guess it's helpful.

Aquaman.

No comments:

Post a Comment