Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Fast Day 19!!

Ok in order to understand my fast just look back at my blogs, It is the Day 5 blog that explains the fast, I don't want to be repetitive.

basically, I am not eating Animal products for a full month. This is not in protest, it's in prayer.

To say this is challenging is to say that stumping your toe on running Chainsaw stings a little.

It may not be a big deal to people who regularly enjoy a nice side dish of salad for their main course, but for someone like myself it's not that easy. I eat somewhat like Homer Simpson, I enjoy my baked goods, I enjoy my hamburger's, my chicken sandwiches and I love fish. I can't even have a decent burrito on this diet. It's pretty hard. However, I am actually having a little fun with it. I does make me feel like a jerk sometimes though. I have always been that kind of person that will just eat anything even if it's screwed up. I have sent back more in the past 19 days than I have in my entire life, even as a kid if it had bad things on it I would just eat it. Do mostly to my Uncle Kevin Jumping down my throat when I was like 4 in McDonald's because I told him I didn't like onions on my cheeseburger. I mean who Yells at a four year old over onions, Mom usually just scrapped them off and made sure to get most of them, and then I would be fine. After this incident I always just eat whatever is put in front of me, Wow that was therapeutic, I need to see a shrink for stuff like this. So basically it's been hurtful to take things back, to me it feels like saying it's just not good enough. With this diet, it has to be right or I can't eat it.

I had to wait on the manager to make me food at Bojangles because they pre made all of the salads and put cheese on them all and they weren't supposed to have cheese. I think this pissed him off, not at me, That should be made clear, but that his employees screwed up the salads. Their honey mustard Dressing, I can't eat. I did get their beans, they said there was no pig fat or anything in them, I put them on the salad it was tasty. Mexican food is amazing for this Diet all you have to do is ask for no cheese and boom, perfectly edible food for this Diet. (Diet in the sense of an eating style and not i am going to loose weight)

moving on the weight, I don't think I'm loosing anything, I don't care either so no big deal there.

I didn't get any cravings until yesterday, I am officially fighting the cravings now, I really could go for a sandwich. I however haven't gone to the Tofu dogs or anything yet. I will prob try them.

No comments:

Post a Comment