Sunday, June 27, 2010

24 days into this fast.

Well, It has been a sweet 24 days. Since my last post and thanks to my mother I have now tried the Veggie Burgers that normal vegetarians eat. They are Ok. Nothing to scream about but nothing to spit out either, I would buy them again. I have had few cravings mostly over Bacon. Which is Surprising because I don't eat all that much Bacon anyway. Chocolate has been giving me the evil eye, Much like someone you used to hang out with gives you when you pass them by with the new person you hang out with. I have traded Chocolate in for sunflower seeds. Which are not good for you in the quantities I have eaten them, So I am traded them in for something more rewarding like Fruit. I don't know really.

What I do know is that nobody actually reads this crap and It's a huge waste of my time. I am Pretty Much a 30 Year Old Loser. I have done absolutely Nothing with my life and don't have any plans to do anything. I just want to get back to how it used to be. No TV, No Video Games No computer. Nothing. Just the wind, Rain and the occasional 8 hours working with Other Losers who think they are too good to be where they are where in reality They Suck Worse than me and I am exactly Where I should be. Sucking with the rest of the Low life Scum who do nothing but bitch and complain and blame everyone else for their problems. Well, I feel like doing that too. You know who is responsible for my failures and my hardships? I'll tell you who. Me. That's right I don't blame THE MAN for my Issues I don't BLAME my color, or the Police, or some random person. I don't blame my parents, My Spouse my Ex Girlfriends I don't even Blame God. My failing come from one place. Me. I suck. I don't do what i need to do and I fail at this game called life because of it. Not like anyone gives a good gosh damn. So whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment