Monday, June 14, 2010

The Fast Track!!! Day 11

Well, now that I have let everyone know what exactly I was doing with my fast. Now that It is Day 11. I have lots of good news for you!!!

I haven't slipped up however, I have realized It's really hard to go out and eat places, I have had to send lot's of plates back, because on the menu It will read out that there is no animal products in them, but you get it and the cook has felt bad that you took off the meat or something and tried to compensate so you can get your money's worth by putting cheese or bacon bits on the salad, This bother's me, but I understand the reasoning behind it.

Another thing that is awesome is I knew I could drink Soy milk, but most cereal's don't contain milk or egg product in them. Also, my wife looking out for me found out by just checking that Oreo doesn't have milk or egg either, It's all oil and vegetable and coco, not milk. So, I ate some Oreo just to have some taste buds light up, I also have had lots of wraps and a few burritos from Taco Bell,(you have to specify no cheese or meat) It's pretty sweet, I don't think I'll have a problem getting through this, Sometimes however I see someone having a Hamburger or Hot dog or a Steak and I want some, Same with Chicken and Fish, I feel like I could have a nice Juicy plate of Wings right now, with some Pizza, but I will as soon as my fast is over.

My Good Buddy Crispy Posted This Video and this Link. Please Go here and Vote for him as soon as possible!!!http://tylercrisp.mitchumhardestworking.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment