Monday, November 16, 2009

Kevin Smith meets Batman Pt. 2




The Widening Gyre: This is the book Kevin Smith referred too as being the best he could do with batman.

So what's the Verdict. Another good book honestly. I have only read the first two installments, but that's all that i have had the opp. to get. I loved the Poison Ivy section i have never. I repeat NEVER. Seen her so sexy. WOWWIE!!
Killer Croc thought so too. She had a bunch of normal Villains strung up. Then something amazing happens. Smith Uses Etrigan in a way i haven't seen him in a very long time. Not giving away things here, but it's amazing. I liked the way Smith Introduces Dick Grayson as robin and then showed him as Nightwing and went through Batman's thoughts on this. Very subtle and very good. The Second Book has a nice cameo by a villain and a hero. I loved the way Tim Drake reacted to the hero. Then it's some Bruce Wayne Sexy girl stuff. A villain is there that i had never heard of or seen his name is Cornelius Stirk. I looked him up and he appeared first in Detective Comics then in Nightfall. I will read Nightfall at some point. He is a interesting little fellow.

Good Stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment