Thursday, September 5, 2013

The End is Here The Final Movie Blog of all time. 2012 95-100 and Aquaman Winners

Blog. Movies. I watch 100 a Year that I haven't seen. You know what. Screw you if you don't know read a different one.

Aquaman crap.

Way to go friends a whole massive four people entered this contest.

Joel wins 2 prizes
Brittany 1
Rachel 1
Anne 1

I will randomly pull prizes and names. That will come in the mail. Facebook me your address please and thank you.

(95) Star Trek: Insurrection (1998)
Hmmm. Yep I wrote down here that it's a 2.8 out of 5 sounds right. I now how to fill in at least until the end of the picture. So This one is for you Sara Shafer. A duck walks into a bar. Sits down at the bar and asks for a beer. The Bartender replies "OH MY GOD! A Talking Duck!" The duck looks at the bartender with disbelief. "Can I have a beer please?" "Yes, of course" says the bartender. "but, I must ask you a question" The duck takes a sip of beer and says "sure" The bartender asks "What is a talking duck doing in this town?" The duck simply replies. " Hanging Drywall in the new apartment complex being built on 17th" The Duck finishes the beer quickly and pays and says See you tomorrow. The Duck comes back at the same time the next day. The bartender pours him a beer and gives him a bowl of peanuts and asks "Have you ever thought of the Circus?" The Duck replies. " I guess, It would be cool to go at least once." the bartender says " No, No, No, No You. In the Circus. I bet you could make a lot of money in the Circus." The Duck replies. "What would the Circus need with a Drywall hanger?" This joke. Better than this movie.

(96) Bernie (2011)
Jack Black was great in this. The dedication to the weirdness was amazing. The Role the town played was great. The Town itself was a good character. The plot line was predictable, but had its moments of Zen and it never let up on making you wonder when it was going to all go down. You felt bad for the guy really. Black was in a different role than usual, but still felt like he should jump into the air and bang out on an Air Guitar. I will watch his movies even if I'm not excited for them. This one, If you are a Black fan you should watch. If you aren't then skip it. The Elderly people make it good as well. Shirley Maclaine is great per the usual and Matthew McConaughey delivers A lazy performance. He just showed up played a basic cop role and moved on. He tends to be a lazy actor, I like him regardless. I think he ads a bit of fun to whatever role he is in, just because he is who he is. I still can't get over his movie Killer Joe. Man that was a creepy performance by him. Not something I would want to watch again. Bernie however, I would re watch this. It's a fun movie full of odd. I like Odd. 4.2 out of 5

(97) We Bought a Zoo (2011)
Do you like movies about animals? Do you like cute kids? Do you enjoy crying and heart throbbing movies? Do like it when Matt Damon yells a lot? How about Scarlett Johansson sweaty in Tight blue Jeans? Well I like all of those things So therefore I liked this movie. A lot.  The Typical Single Dad story. The Typical Older kid hates life while Younger one is the strongest. Love blooms in the Zoo. Elle Fanning once again proves she will eventually surpass her sister as the true actress in the Fanning family. Eat your Heart out Dakota, Elle has your number and shes calling for you to go get her a Coffee. It's seriously one of the better movies that I have seen in a long time. speaking of that if you want to watch it. Have a long time, because it's two hour run time feels like three. The music is wonderful and the ending is gut wrenching tear jerking mayhem of crying and sobbing. Which through this whole thing I knew was coming. I knew I was going to burst into tears. That is no feat worth saying because I have been known to cry over commercials. However, if you are looking for a good movie to settle in with the family and laugh, learn some valuable lessons and feel good afterward. This is truly the movie for you. 4.8 out of 5.

(98) The Babymakers (2012)
Why did I watch this. Well, not for this poster. Look at that. Terrible. A lot funnier when you have seen the movie. Two big reasons I watched this. It has the Broken Lizard crew who have made movies infamous like Super Troopers, Beerfest and Club Dred some of the best movies for nonsense. Super Troopers being their staple. They're worth watching regardless. Then we have Olivia Munn. I want her to make it. She probably won't, because out of the stuff I have seen her in she isn't that great, but man she was funny as can be on Attack of the Show. That show I used to love until it went ditsy playboy bunnies play with camera they don't understand and can't read teleprompters. I'm looking at you Underwood. Bustice was funny. Moving on. This is a surprisingly funny story. Tommy played by Paul Schneider can't get his wife pregnant because he is shooting blanks and he decides that he needs to get tested. He has week sperm and wants to use his sperm he donated a long time for money to knock up his wife. He talks to his friends (Kevin Heffernan) and they go see the best character of the movie played by Jay Chandrasekhar. Watch this movie just for his performance and the melons. The Terrible Indian accent done on purpose is hilariously over the top. overall not a good movie though. 2.1 out of 5

(99) The top 50 finishing moves (2012)
Wrestling is fun. 5.0 out of 5.0

(100) Platoon (1986)
I have been doing this blog too much. 3 years is enough. Enjoy your prizes those of you who bothered to enter. Thanks for reading. I hope you at least watched a few movies you wouldn't have because of this blog.
for 2013 it will be a list with the ratings. no more massive write outs. Platoon was a worthy one to end on. Might be the best War movie I have ever seen.

(100) Platoon (1986) 5.0

1 comment: